Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content

As a photography major I plan on bringing my product to life in a photographic way. I will get all the contents of my product, combine them and put them into a bowl. Of course since this is a pub snack I will do it in a grungy yet classy way. I plan on having a dark backdrop with the Phileas Fogg logo I have designed plastered on the background with the snack as the main focus. I plan on using a light box made out of a diffusing material to prevent harsh light, I will be using natural lighting. The camera I will be using is a Nikon D3100 with a 70-300mm lens as well as a 50mm lens, whichever one give me the better shot. I will also have my camera mounted to a tripod to give me the best focus and clarity for my photo. Since my snack contains many components I will take individual shots for all of them to make sure I capture each texture of each snack. I then will make a magazine layout utilizing all the shots I choose, I will create this using Adobe Photoshop and possibly Illustrator. I will utilize the basic design layout skills that I have learned in my design layout class. This will allow me to show off my creative photography skills and bring my product a little life. This project will also help me with my food photography skills, I have not really been able to do a lot of food photography; so by doing this project how it is stated above I will have a better understanding of food photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment